Please join us for an informative workshop where you’ll learn not only the rules of Social Security but how to use them to maximize your benefits.
At this workshop you will learn:
- 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
Learn the answers to your questions:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
Social Security is far more complicated than most people realize. The decisions you make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits you stand to receive over your lifetime.
This informative seminar covers the basics of Social Security and reveals innovative strategies for maximizing your benefits. Seating is limited. Please reserve your space.
There can be no guarantee that strategies promoted will be successful and no guarantee of positive results. The strategies mentioned in the presentation may not be suitable for everyone. Each investor needs to review an investment strategy for his or her own particular situation before making any investment decision.
Date and Time
Tue, Jun 06, 2023
6:00p - 7:00p CST